Premium organic cashews (grade w320)
Estimated Delivery Time: 1-3 working days
Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Premix:
Starting the day with a hot cup of tea is a daily ritual for most of us. It refreshes you, energizes you and prepares you to face the day ahead. However, it has been known since ages that teas are much more than just a wakeup call. They are a wonderful remedy for various health issues like when you are suffering from cold or an upset stomach, or even when fighting stress or morning sickness.
Kahwa tea is one such beverage which is an amazing combination of delicious taste, aroma and a bundle of health benefits. It has been known to be a part of Kashmir’s cuisine since ages. Due to the presence of saffron, it serves as a warming drink and helps to withstand the cold winters. Kahwa is an exotic mix of Kashmiri green tea leaves, whole spices, nuts and saffron, which is traditionally prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar. The samovar has a central cavity where hot coal is placed while the surrounding space is reserved for boiling the water and other ingredients for the tea.
There are different types of kahwa tea depending on the combinations of ingredients used, and each one has its own distinct flavour and aroma. An ideal Kashmiri Kahwa contains saffron, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves along with one or two dried fruits such as cherries, apples, raisins, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts, almonds, cashew nuts, dried apricots or dates.
Benefits of Kahwa Tea:-
Kahwa tea is known for its numerous health benefits. Some of them are listed below:
1. Improves Digestion: Kahwa tea helps to cleanse the digestive system and improves metabolism. It is also known to ease digestive problems such as constipation. It works best during winters. Not only this, it also helps cleanse your tummy well. A cupful of kahwa tea first thing in the morning can help kick start your digestion properly.
2. Burns Fat: In Kashmiri households, it is served after meals since it not only aids in digestion but also helps to wash away fat, thus making it an ideal addition to a weight watchers’ diet. It also helps to prevent the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels and thus reduces the risk of heart diseases.
3. Builds Immunity: The saffron present in Kahwa tea is an excellent source of vitamin B12, which helps to recharge the body’s defense system. The many antioxidants present in the tea can help keep your body free from any infection or ailment, especially during winters.
4. Stress Buster: Being rich in antioxidants, kahwa tea helps to make you feel relaxed and reduces anxiety levels. It also helps to counteract against the negative effects of stress induced toxins in the body. Few sips of kahwa tea can release all the stress and anxiety that is caused by professional or personal fronts.
5. Remedy for Cold: It serves as a perfect home remedy for cold, sore throat and chest congestion. It also helps to get rid of the phlegm that develops during cold. The warm beverage helps cure congestion in the chest, further curing cold and cough. So, if you have a severe cold, look no further, because kahwa tea is perfect solution to your problem.
6. Improves Skin Health: The presence of antioxidants helps to moisturize the skin and reduce the occurrence of acne. The crushed almonds added to the tea also work well to cleanse the skin and bring about a natural glow. A cup of warm kahwa tea can ensure a healthy and glowing skin, especially during winters. In winters, you can experience a dull and dry skin that looks pale.
7. Energy Booster: Kahwa tea is not only a great way to kick start the day but also helps to instantly recharge you whenever you feel tired or lethargic. It is the perfect beverage to relieve headaches, cheer you up and to make you feel more active. A cup of tea in mid hour of the work day will perfectly cheer you up and ensure that you work more efficiently.
How to Make Kahwa Tea at Home:
You can buy a ready-made pack of Suksh Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Premix and enjoy a hot cup of Kahwa tea at home. Just add 1 cup of boiling water to 1 teaspoon of Suksh Kashmiri Kahwa Tea Premix and your delicious and rejuvenating Kahwa tea is ready!
Alternatively, a popular kahwa recipe is mentioned below. The soothing drink with its pale golden tinge imparted by the saffron along with the mild flavour and aroma of spices instantly rejuvenates both your body and mind.
• 1 cup water
• 2 cardamoms, slightly crushed
• ½ inch cinnamon stick
• 2 cloves
• 1 tsp Kashmiri green tea leaves
• A few strands of saffron
• 1-2 tsp honey
1. Boil 1 cup of water along with cardamom, cloves and cinnamon.
2. Add Kashmiri green tea leaves and switch off the flame. Let it infuse for about 2-3 minutes.
3. In the meantime, blanch and slice 2 almonds and put in a tea cup along with a few strands of saffron.
4. Strain and pour the tea into the cup. Sweeten with honey and enjoy.
Note: In case Kashmiri green tea leaves are not available, you can replace it with any other green tea.